You’re devoted to helping others.
You care deeply about both your clients and the coaching profession.
You’ve seen how coaching has helped thousands and want to be the best you can be at what you do,
so you can get to work and help your clients achieve their goals too!
You've come too far to put your business at risk!
With a master’s degree in counseling and 10+ years of experience in the mental health field, I’m confident that I can help you wade through the waters of coaching vs. counseling. Here are just a few topics that I can help you with:
- Determine whether your niche might put you or your clients at higher risk
- Identify the warning signs that a client may need counseling instead of coaching (or in addition to it)
- Assess your level of preparation for discovering that a client needs more than you are able to offer, having a client who is in crisis, or finding yourself “in over your head”
- Rehearse and fine-tune a difficult conversation you may need to have with a client
- Understand where the line is between coaching and “counseling without a license.”
- Learn how to refer a client to a therapist or other mental health professional in a caring and thorough way
Please note that I am not a lawyer and the consultations I offer are in no way meant to replace seeking legal consultation. You are responsible for researching the laws in your state/country. These vary greatly by location and change frequently.
As a certified life coach with a master’s degree in counseling and a thriving private practice, I’m passionate about protecting both fields as well as the client. I want to help empower you to do your best work so that your clients and thrive!
15-minute Consultation ($47)
Do your best work while practicing within your scope of training. Get your “quick questions” answered during a consultation. Consults are available in 15-minute increments as well as at a discounted, hourly rate for more extensive discussions.
One Hour Consultation ($147)
Need to discuss something a bit more in-depth? Perhaps you have multiple scenarios you’d like to consult on, need help trouble-shooting your niche, or how to best ensure that you are operating within the scope of coaching rather than counseling.